Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The day from H-E-L-L

Today was the day from hell at work. I swear, a girl takes one measly day off to relax and everything falls apart. Our One Touch system that allows the students to call in broke this morning and then our character generator just shut off, citing a fatal error. Add that to the fact that I'm trying desperately to get the time and leave done because of early closeout before the holiday weekend and you have the makings of a pure day of crap.

Crap.

But I think I got things under control for tomorrow so maybe it will go smoother. Or at least I can hope.

The bright side?

I'm pumped to watch the finale of American Idol tonight. I'm pulling for Carrie, but I like Bo, too, so I'll be happy with whatever the outcome.

I'm also pumped because I've managed to lose 4 pounds (YAY ME!) in the last 4 weeks. Great news considering I've monitored absolutely everything I've put in my mouth since then.

That's it. No more complaining for the day! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home