Thursday, August 04, 2005

We are the champions...

I've been drinking. On a school night. Only it's not really a school night seeing as how I'm off work tomorrow. QHEE! I am so stoked to see Jill and her new baby! :) I love other people's babies, I just don't want my own right now. And an extra day off of work can only mean good things, no?

And today was a fun day at work. We had a customer service seminar and it was actually quite good. Sean and I were teammates and we won macaroni & cheese and a Scooby Doo air freshener because we got the most matches in the quickest amount of time. But of course, that's not entirely fair seeing as how the two of us spend a lot of time together and know a lot about each other. But I can't complain about free food & odor prevention. :)

And we were celebrating all day long that we were the champions. Everyone loves a winner....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home