Monday, July 18, 2005

Sad? Yes, but then there's always "My Two Chads"....

Ever get sad for no apparent reason? Who knows. I think I'm slightly insane these days. I was feeling just fine and something hit me and now I'm crying at every little thing. I think I certainly need to turn off the sad tunes. That can't be helping.

I am slightly cheered at our update. My Two Chads. *giggles* We crack me up. ;)

Work was a little better today, actually. My boss' boss pulled me aside and told me how impressed the Atlanta folks were with my knowledge, enthusiasm and willingness to do whatever needed done in regards to our studio redesign. She told me they thought that I would be the one to make the redesign a success. Talk about praise! And stress! If I make it through to next Wednesday when we go back live on-the-air with all the changes, it will be a miracle! But it makes me proud to be such a crucial element.

See? I should be happy. Who knows what my deal is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home