Saturday, February 11, 2006

I got tagged....

Yay! I've been tagged by Marissa...


4 Jobs I’ve had in my life:

*IVT Studio Technician
*SSA Title XVI Claims Representative
*cashier at a grocery store
*cashier/clerk at a hardware store


4 Movies I can watch over and over:

*When Harry Met Sally
*Moulin Rouge
*Teen Witch
*Office Space


4 TV Shows I love to watch:

*The Office
*One Tree Hill
*Family Guy
*Friends


4 Places I have lived:

*Blue Springs, MO
*Salina, KS
*Hays, KS
*Great Bend, KS


4 Places I have been on holiday:

*Orlando, FL
*Colorado Springs, CO
*Indianapolis, IN
*Las Vegas, NV


4 of my favorite dishes:

*Habey Dip from Habaneros
*Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes & gravy
*Salad from Olive Garden
*Tortilla Roll Ups


4 of my favorite bands (Marissa added this one):


*Fall Out Boy
*Def Leppard
*Nsync
*Rascal Flatts


4 Websites I visit daily:

*Lowesracing
*My Space
*Cheesin' Chadwick
*Hotmail


4 Places I would rather be right now:

*Home with my family
*On a beach, somewhere
*Hanging with friends in Vegas
*Italy


4 Bloggers I am tagging:

*Shelly
*Amber
*Megan
*Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home