Saturday, August 20, 2005

It's the weekend!

AAh, Saturdays. I've officially done nothing all morning. Yay! :) It's a wonderful feeling to just lay around the house with a good book. And tonight, Rich, myself and Tracy are going to the Chiefs game. What could be more fun than friends and football at night?? :) Add in some cooler weather and some beer, and you just have an all around fabulous time!

I guess I'll just get this out: TG is leaving. Friday is his last day. I can't help but have mixed emotions about this. I'm glad on numerous accounts, but there is sadness mixed in there. I'm trying to get my head around all of it right now. It's as it should be and it's certainly for the best. But I get attached to people, even those that I shouldn't be.

I swear, weirdness is abounding around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home