Saturday, September 03, 2005

not much going on...

Hrm. I've been neglecting this, haven't I? Well, I've been down the past week or so but I'm starting to feel a bit more Denise-like. Thank God. I hate being depressed. *sigh* I'm not 100% yet, but I think I'll pull through.

I got up this morning and weighed....17 pounds lost since I started this whole diet thing. Yay! I think my goal of losing 20 pounds *could* just come true!! :)

Rich and I are going to a BBQ at Ann's house tomorrow night, so I'm looking forward to that. And you gotta love an extra day off. I must prepare myself for the arrival of our new boss on Tuesday. I'm freaked, but I'm hopeful that things will go smoother this round. We're not as resistant to change as we were when she was here in July, so that should help out some. I'm sure I'll be updating that saga as it rolls along.

That's it. I'm off to the library (aren't you proud, Marissa?!?) ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home