Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sick....

I've been MIA because I have been SO sick! I managed to drag myself to work this week and then I would collapse in bed by 6 each night. I finally made it to the doctor on Friday to get some medicine. Turns out I have an upper respiratory infection with the start of bronchitis. But the meds are helping!!

I think I got so stressed out at work the last couple of weeks that I just wore myself down. I realize nothing is worth getting this sick over. Whatever I don't get done at work, just doesn't get done. I can only do so much.

We'll see how long I can keep up my "no stress" mood!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better! I had bronchitis and a sinus infection a few weeks ago. I so know how you feel. Get some rest. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home