Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm Kind of a Big Deal...

It's Friday! It's kickoff weekend in football! Good times are abounding! :)

My buds and I at work hit Subway for lunch. Keep in mind that the Deniceum are "famous" at the local downtown Subway because of how often we eat there. They start our order when we walk in the door, without us even having to tell them what we want. They tell the other customers that we are their favorite people. They laugh as we wave and dance our way out after lunch. As we were leaving, I told Sean that it must be difficult to hang with such "celebrities" and, without missing a beat, he assures me that "I know, you're kind of a big deal." ;)

Not much on the agenda for this weekend. Tracy is needing to finish up her packing since they move in less than 2 weeks. So, I'll be helping with that. And then mostly parking myself in front of the TV for racing and FOOTBALL! QHEE! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home