Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fall-like

Aah, what lovely weather we've been having. Temps in the lower 70's and a light breeze. Good times, good times. :) I love fall (even though I guess it's not technically here yet). But I have learned that I need some new fall dress clothes, since we are now having to dress up for work. I have a few good items, but a girl can't ever have enough new clothes!! :)

Check it out--Marissa, you are too cool!! *big grin*

And now I'm off to bed to prepare me for another fun-filled day of work. I swear, these last few weeks have been dragging. I have been so exhausted by the time I get home each evening, but I *have* been managing to get some workouts in. Yay!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Roll The Dice said...

I was like..."ooh! You have to take a sex-ay picture with me and Peyton for De!" I tried to look my diva best. ;-)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Quite well done!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home