Sunday, September 11, 2005

Strange!

Yesterday was a strange day for me.

I laid on my couch for 4 hours watching True Hollywood Story on E!. I don't do things like that for that length of time, without getting bored. My attention span just won't hold up that long!

I found myself rooting for Ryan Newman to make The Chase for the Nextel Cup. Now, anyone who knows me at all, knows I don't cheer for No Neck under *any* circumstance. And even now, I find myself hoping he does well in the Chase. (*feels forehead for any sign of fever*)

I couldn't combat my desire for a hot fudge sundae in the evening. I've been doing so good and have been able to talk myself out bad things, but I just couldn't help it. And it was oh, so tasty!

I didn't have the urge to go shopping and buy myself some new clothes. *That* is incredibly strange. I was bored yesterday and usually that is the first thing I would opt for. But alas, no.

Hrm. Must've been the moon or something. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What have you done with my Denise? Bring her back!!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Denise said...

;) I know! It was insane!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home