Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hard work!

Man, I'm exhausted!! Tracy & Shawn moved into their new house on Monday, so I spent last evening and all of today helping them. We moved all of her clothes in today and then spent the entire day cleaning out cupboards, putting shelf liner down and unpacking all of the Kitchen boxes. Who knew that could take so long??

But what a fun day! I think a day of mindless, hard labor is just what I needed. I feel great tonight....exhausted, but great. I think I need more days like this. I just wish I could help her again tomorrow (nothing beats taking days off of work...LOL!)

*kicks her feet up*

And on a totally unrelated note--I was decked out in all my Bohemian glory at work on Monday:



I think it's kind of a good look for me...groovy, baby! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home