Sunday, September 25, 2005

Reading and wallowing



I finished reading this book and it was wonderful! I was a bit afraid of it 'cause it was HUGE, but I tackled it and got to the point that I couldn't put it down! Highly recommended...

I missed Jill's big party last night. I was SO sick yesterday.I woke up with the worst headache ever and I was so dizzy. I couldn't hardly get out of bed, so I mostly just laid in bed all day. It was kinda nice. I needed some "me" time to unwind and de-stress. The only bad part was that I had to miss the big hoopla. At least Vegas is still looming! :)

And what a win today for Jimmie! And seeing Chad on Victory Lane! And having the Colts be 3-0 (even though Peyton seems to have forgotten how to throw a touchdown)! So, there is some good even in these hard times for me.

It'll all be okay. I just need to breathe deeply and not worry so much. Something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home