Saturday, October 08, 2005

Head in the clouds...

:)

Just home from the track and oh, what a day! I was at the Nascar Performance taping (where I ran into Tiffany, from the Chad board...FUN!) and we had a blast. It all kinda went by in a blur, it felt surreal to be standing there watching Chad talk. LOL

When he came onto stage, he looked out at the small crowd and said "Hey, how are you?" to me. I thought for sure he was just being friendly and didn't remember me, but...

Anyways, they did the show and that was cool. He turned around once during it and asked me "Aren't you cold?" 'cause I had a tank top on and it hadn't been very warm lately, but I had gotten hot waiting in the sun. Chad and Bootie just seem to have a fun relationship...you can tell they genuinely like hanging out! After the show, Bootie took the Speed koozie he had been using and tossed it and Rich got it. LOL Chad got up and was asking the Speed dude to crank up the music and he started to dance a bit. (*sigh485979849871*) :) Then he grabbed one of his crew chief hats that he had signed when he was sitting on the stage and came right up to me and gave me the hat. Then he just kinda swooped me up in a hug (!!) and I was overwhelmed. While he was hugging me, I asked "Do you remember who I am?" and he laughed and said "Well, yeah, I remember you!" We chitchatted for just a minute and then he realized he forgot his Sharpie so he went to get that. Then he came back and asked if I had anything he wanted me to sign so I had him sign my MOJO shirt and asked for a picture. "But of course" he says and then Rich got a photo of us. He told me to take care and thanks for everything. Then he signed some stuff for some other people there and as he was leaving, I was just taking a few parting shots and he saw me, stopped and waved! :) What a total sweetheart.

I've been floating around since then and it's a lovely feeling...

:)

Photos will be up just as soon as I get them ready! QHEE!

EDIT: PHOTOS from Friday & Saturday

*still has Permagrin* :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home