Thursday, October 06, 2005

Off to the races!

WOOOO!! I cannot wait for this weekend to hurry up and get here. :) I'm hitting the track tomorrow with Denice from work which ought to be interesting since she knows nothing about racing and I get to explain it all. :) And she swore she'd help me holler at Chad. LOL I'm so glad she was game to go with me since I've been pouting all week about having to go by myself....

And then Rich and I will be at the track again Saturday (where, God willing, I'll be taking in some "Nascar Performance" taping) and Sunday. :)

QHEE!
*dances out*

EDIT: Photos up from today You'll sense a Chad pattern in them...I apologize :)
And Denice had a fabulous time...became a huge Elliott Sadler fan, even convincing me to stand in line for an hour to get an autograph. LOL I'm still not sure he was overjoyed to sign anything for me, seeing as how I was decked out in JJ gear. My battery died in my camera, though, so she has those photos. I'll add them once I get them from her. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home