Thursday, October 13, 2005

VEGAS, Baby!

Well, I'm off. Or almost. I've been packing all evening, I swear. Who knew it was so hard to pack for 3 days in Vegas? I've managed to stuff my suitcase full of comfy clothes for walking the strip, trendy clubbin' clothes for going out in the evenings and lotsa extra shirts 'cause I have been unable to decide on exactly what I'm wearing. I'm not the most decisive person and packing is always a chore for me! LOL

This, in between crazed phone calls from my other friends who are Vegas-ing with me. All with the same problems as me. What shoes are you wearing? How much money are you taking for gambling? Are you gonna be checking your luggage or carrying it on (are you kidding me? I have a MILLION clothes?!)? What time are we meeting?

LOL If we all arrive in Vegas with our luggage, it will be a miracle. ;)

I'll be back late Sunday!

*muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home